What is the Verivest Pitch Slam?
The Verivest Pitch Slam is a chance for real estate sponsors and fund managers to pitch their investment opportunity or platform (if no current open opportunity) in front of an audience of industry leaders, real estate investors and a panel of expert judges.
Who should apply?
New, emerging and established real estate sponsors, syndicators and fund managers with an investment opportunity (syndication or fund) who want to pitch to a live investor audience in a Shark Tank-style format. If you've got an exciting deal or fund or real estate investment platform to share, we'd love to hear from you!
Do I need a current or live deal to pitch?
No. While it would be ideal if you have an open fund or opportunity, you do not have to have one in order to pitch. If you do not have a pending deal, you can still pitch your platform using examples of deals you have done or expect to have coming up in the near future (and adjust your presentation accordingly).
16 finalists will be selected.
All finalists in the BEC Pitch Slam Competition will receive:
- A chance to win hundreds of thousands of dollars* in investment commitments
- Two discounted Conference tickets to the Best Ever Conference
- Media and High Net Worth investor exposure; pitch to an audience of over 1,500 people
- Access to exclusive networking events with industry leaders
- Professional pitch coaching and support